Aug 13, 2020
Meet Scéona Poroli-Chauveau, the founder of Scéona, a
sustainable and ethical jewelry brand that designs, produces and
sells jewelry using only two materials: 18kt solid recycled gold
and lab-grown diamonds.
In today’s episode Scéona and I discuss:
- The journey that led her to launching a
sustainable/ethical jewelry brand.
- Why she decided to use 18kt solid recycled gold and
lab-grown diamonds for all her pieces.
- How gold and diamonds are mined + the harmful
environmental and social impact of mining.
- Whether or not there’s a difference between lab
grown vs mined diamonds.
- What to look for and how to buy ethical and
- Greenwashing in the jewelry industry.
- Where and how her pieces are made.
- The impact of COVID-19 on her business.
- And so much more!
This was truly such an insightful and eye-opening