Dec 18, 2019
“I feel this deep responsibility as someone who is
feeding people to be feeding them real food and to be really
transparent about what we’re feeding them... We want to prove that
you don’t have to compromise your products and you don’t have to
compromise the health of your consumers to be a successful
business.” — Brooke Harris, Founder of Goodmylk Co.
In this episode Brooke and I chat about:
- The health and wellness journey (and struggles)
that led her to launch Goodmylk Co.
- Growing up on a dairy farm in upstate New
- The importance of creating a product with pure,
organic and real food ingredients and being completely transparent
about the ingredients being used.
- The difference between raw and pasteurized almonds
(and what pasteurized means).
- The confusion around food labels and the lack of
transparency in the food industry.
- The controversy around the sustainability of almond
milk and why she believes hemp milk will be the future of nut
- Her entrepreneurial challenges and her “one” true
talent in life.
- Sustainable packaging and so much more!
This was such a wonderful conversation. Happy
Connect with Goodmylk Co.