Jul 22, 2020
Meet Kim Walls, the co-founder of Furtuna Skin, a wild foraged,
sustainably created, all-natural skincare brand made in the heart
Sicily. Kim is a clean beauty pioneer, master formulator,
award-winning natural products innovator, mentor and mother who
cares about social change and advocates for safe beauty, family
health, and human rights. Needless to say, I was honored to have
her on the podcast.
In today’s episode Kim and I chat about:
- The journey that led her to co-founding Furtuna Skin with
Agatha Relota Luczo.
- Her previous entrepreneurial ventures.
- The importance of touch and creating natural skincare products
for premature babies. (Kim also founded BEB Organics a few years back, a
brand I absolutely love and which we talked about in today's
- The various wild foraged and regenerative ingredients used in
Furtuna’s skincare products + their benefits.
- Furtuna’s innovative usage of the Soundbath™ Extraction Method
to maximize the potency of ingredients and how it works.
- How Furtuna is supporting the local economy and its
- Her favorite skincare tips + the importance of taking care of
- And so much more!
Such a wonderful conversation. Happy listening!
Connect with Furtuna Skin