Nov 8, 2019
“I think it's a mindset shift around a lot of things...Like, what does abundance actually mean? Does it mean we need a lot of things to be happy or does it mean that you’re abundantly happy even if you don’t have a lot of things?” Lacey Burbage, founder of Naturally Modern Life
Meet Lacey Burbage, the founder, and editor of Naturally Modern Life, a blog that shares DIY tips, recipes, zero-waste ideas, and focuses on living a more holistic, mindful and low-impact lifestyle.
In this episode, we chat about:
- What inspired Lacey to shift towards living a more sustainable lifestyle + the first zero-waste swaps she ever made.
- Why it’s OK to embrace the fact that you’re not going to be a perfect parent (especially when it comes to low-waste living)
- Lacey's biggest challenges when it comes to sustainable living
- Simple eco-friendly tips and tricks we can all implement
- The myths around composting
- Why DIYing doesn't work for everyone
- Mindfulness + the importance of becoming a more conscious and intentional consumer
- And so much more!