Oct 8, 2020
Meet Dan Demsky, the co-founder of Unbound Merino, an
ethical and sustainable men’s clothing line that utilizes “nature’s
miracle fiber" -- merino wool.
In today’s episode Dan and I chat about:
- How someone who had absolutely no passion or
interest in fashion launched a clothing label.
- The importance of understanding and living out your
- Why less is sometimes better.
- The hidden cost of fast fashion.
- The pros and cons (but mostly pros) of working with
your best friends.
- What mulesing-free merino wool means and why it’s
- Where and how Unbound’s products are sourced and
- Our love of fresh tomatoes
- And so much more!